Ensure you complete these go through with this ms link
- Log on to the Secondary site and start the SQL Server Configuration Manager
- Select SQL Server Network Configuration, Protocols for CONFIGMGRSEC.
- Right click TCP/IP and click Properties.
- Select the IP Addresses tab and scroll down to IPALL. Delete the entry in TCP Dynamic Ports and click OK. When prompted with a warning, click Yes.
- Select SQL Server Services, right-click SQL Server, and click Restart.
- Log on to the primary site server and start the ConfigMgr administrator console.
- Navigate to the Administration workspace, and select Site Configuration and Sites.
- Select the secondary site server and click Upgrade on the ribbon
- Click Yes on the site upgrade warning.
- Click Show Install status on the ribbon. Click the Refresh button a few times to receive real-time information about the upgrade process.
10. Click OK to close the installation status