Don't you think it's time to tie the knot?
- Is SMS/SCCM continually discovering and troubleshooting inactive systems from Active Directory? How about disabled systems?
- Do your patch compliance reports indicate less compliance due to a large percentage of inactive systems?
- Is your organization paying for licenses they aren't using because of inactive systems being counted towards your Software Licensing Agreements?
- Does it take hours or days for SMS/SCCM to update based on changes to systems in Active Directory?
- Do you need to deploy software to systems immediately after they have changed OU's or been added to a new Active Directory group?
- Are your site servers flooded with discovery records? Does it take all night or all weekend to complete an Active Directory discovery cycle?